What is Structured Cabling system?June 19, 2015
What is a structured cabling system? A structured cabling system integrates the data, voice, video and other systems of a building such as security access and safety alarms by installing a set of cabling and associated hardware. It consists of connection interfaces, standard media and layout, total system design and installation while adhering to national and international standards.
No two structured cabling system is the same. Why? This is due to variations of the following components:
- The purpose and function of the system;
- The available cabling and connectivity products;
- The structure of the building;
- The equipment that will use the cabling system;
- The warranties and guarantees of the manufacturer; and
- Customer requirements.
Unique as each structured cabling system maybe, the methods of installation and maintenance are relatively standard, no matter how complex or simple the system is. The telecommunications cabling specification and standard in Australia has set the standards for the design, installation and maintenance of cabling systems. This has made possible the easy integration of various components, new and old, and has ensured proper cabling installations.
The benefits of these industry standards include:
- Compliance with the physical as well as transmission line requirements
- Systematic documentation
A structured cabling system is not complete without the associated connectivity products. These connectors are crucial to the integrity of the telecommunications infrastructure than the cable itself, because they attach and align the media to a transmitter/receiver.
Live Line Australia can assist you with structured cabling system installation, among their wide range of services. Their data cabling solutions include rack building and populating, wireless systems, voice cabling, patch panels and fibre optic cabling.
The company’s audio visual services can be customised according to your specific requirements and interactive whiteboard and screens; LED, LCD display systems and digital signage; multi-media projector and many more.
Live Line Australia also offers electrical services for a wide range of industries such as hospitality, real-estate, educational facilities and retail businesses. The company operates across NSW catering to the region’s entire commercial and domestic electrical needs.
If you need data cabling solutions, audio visual and electrical services, contact the experts of Live Line Australia to discuss your unique requirements. Their company’s pro-active culture will encourage you to trust their ability to deliver what you need, when you need it.
Live Line Australia Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0411 411 261
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- What is Structured Cabling system?
- How Audio Visual Technology Becomes Essential for Communication
- Efficiency of LED versus Halogen Lights
- Fiber Optics Technology in the Modern World: A Magical Wonder to Be Sure
- The Importance of Audio Visual Tools for your Business
- Untap Your Environmental Potential with Energy Efficient Solutions for Your Home and Office